Only few weeks left to the finals of the 2nd International Best Practice Competition and the 2nd Global Benchmarking Award which will be held at the 5th Business Excellence Global Conference, 30/31 October, Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Singapore.
Each presenter will give an 8-minute presentation to the audience and judges; this is an excellent opportunity to learn from 22 best practices and 6 benchmarking approaches.
The judges will select one winner and three runners up for the International Best practice Competition, and one winner and two runners up for the Global Benchmarking Award
Entries qualified for the 2nd International Best Practice Competition
- Boutique Customer Service in the Public Sector: a case of success, Abdulrahman Nassir, Chief of Customer Relations, Customer Relations, Knowledge and Human Development Authority, United Arab Emirates.
- Customer Credit Rating with the Capital productivity Increase Approach, Ali Anvari, Marketing and Sales Manager, Eghtesad Novin Leasing Co, Iran
- Transform Debt Collections into Positive Customer Experience, Thng Lai Ping, Vice President – Collections Supervisor, OCBC Bank, Singapore
- Plain English & Redesigned Communications for Work Pass Customers, Penny Han Divisional Director & See Meng Yeo, Senior Assistant Director & Ee Hong Ho, Senior Assistant Director, Ministry of Manpower, Singapore
- UOB Mobile Cash – Singapore’s First Cardless Cash Withdrawal, Gilbert Chuah, Executive Director, United Overseas Bank Limited, Singapore
- ICA’s Multiple Channels, Minimum Visits, Many Benefits Approach, Yong Sin Kong, Senior Customer Services Executive (Passports) & Kok Guan Tan, Director (Citizen Services), Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, Singapore
- Operational Excellence – Delivering Electronic Paperless Workflow on Customer Onboarding, Diana Chan, Senior Vice President, United Overseas Bank Limited, Singapore
- Hinduja Hospital Short Stay Service and Care@Home Services, Joy Chakaborty, Senior Director – Operations, P. D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre, India
- Public Opinion Center, Khalid Ali Shehail, Deputy of General Director of Total Quality Dept. & Abdulla Ahmad Ashkanani, Head Section of Administrative Excellence , Dubai Police, United Arab Emirates.
- Supplier relationships and partnerships, Teoh Phaik Lin, Rachel, Assistant Vice President, OCBC Bank Malaysia Berhad, Malaysia.
- Strategic planning and deployment, Nabiollah Farahmand, Chief of OSM, Mobarakeh Steel Company, Iran.
- The B-Bidding Policy in our Employee Performance Management Framework, Francesca Lau, Senior Manager, Building and Construction Authority, Singapore
- To Improve Company Performance on Financial, Department Performance and Staff Quality through Implementation of PLWS, Ahmad Reza Kamaruddin, Chief Integrity Officer (CIO), Brahim’s Airline Catering Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Scholarship Innovative Strategy towards Guaranteed Employment Opportunities, Lt. Colonel Khaled Al-Khouri, Education Administration Director, Abu Dhabi Police General Head Quarter, United Arab Emirates.
- What Works: Creating a momentum for educational change, Hind Almualla, Chief of Engagement, Knowledge and Human Development Authority, United Arab Emirates.
- Training in the Private Security Industry, Colonel Ahmed Al Hantoubi, Federal Director, MOI – Private Security Business Department, United Arab Emirates.
- Smile to Excellence, B.G.Shenoy, Director & Rajiv Vasudeva, Country Director & Silvia Shoba Vincent, Senior Executive, Global Indian International School, Singapore
- Improving Tire Production by the establishment of the Productivity Management Excellence Cycle, Seyyed Mehdi Pourbagheri, Manager of Industrial Engineering Department, BAREZ Industrial Group, Iran.
- Unique Innovation across the Jewellery Industry, Sumant Sood, Titan Company Limited, India.
- Social and environmental responsibility, Lal C. Weerasinghe, Director/ General Manager, Sierra Readymix (Pvt.) Ltd, Sri Lanka.
- Building a strong culture through staff involvement in corporate social responsibility initiatives, Sze Ghiong Wong, Executive Engineering Geologist, Building and Construction Authority, Singapore
- Innovative Eco Friendly Initiatives, Sudhir Soundalgekar, Vice President – Lifestyle & Specialty Projects, Shoppers Stop, India
Entries qualified for the 2nd Global Benchmarking Award
- Our Benchmarking Approach, Silvia Shoba Vincent, Senior Executive & B. G. Shenoy & Director & Rajiv Vasudeva, Country Director, Global Indian International School, Singapore.
- Our Benchmarking Approach, Mojtaba Nikravesh, Head of R&D and marketing department, Bank Pasargad, Iran.
- Our Benchmarking Approach, Dr. Wafi Dawood, Chief of Strategy and Excellence, Knowledge and Human Development Authority, United Arab Emirates.
- Our Benchmarking Approach, Praveen Suvarna, Group Executive Vice President, YES BANK Ltd, India
- Our Benchmarking Approach, Nabiollah Farahmand, Chief of OSM, Mobarakeh Steel Company, Iran.
- Our Benchmarking Approach, Yuen Wah Ku, Head – Process and Service Innovation, OCBC Bank, Singapore.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports