The International Best Practice Competition encourages organizations to share their best operational and managerial practices, processes, systems, and initiatives and learn from the experience of others. It provides an opportunity to celebrate the achievements of individuals and teams that have been responsible for creating and/or managing the introduction and deployment of best practices.
To submit your Best Practice visit http://www.bestpracticecompetition.com/entry-forms where you can download an entry form. The Second Call for entries closes on 26th of March 2021. Qualifier round presentations will be held in webinar format between 27 April to 5 May 2021. Best practices will be assessed against IBPC’s Best Practice Certification Levels:
• Deficient (Major Deficiencies) (1 to 2 Stars, ★ to ★ ★)
• Progressing (Minor Deficiencies) (3 Stars, ★ ★ ★)
• Competence (Professional) (4 Stars, ★ ★ ★ ★)
• Best Practice (Excellence) (5 Stars, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
• Best Practice (Outstanding) (6 Stars, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
• Best Practice (Role Model, World-Class, Wow!) (7 Stars, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
The winner of the 6th International Best Practice Competition was Jollibee Foods Corporation, Philippines with a best practice titled ‘We Listen and Learn from the VOICES of our CUSTOMERS to SPREAD Joy to the World’. The winner of the 2nd Organisation-wide Innovation Award was Dubai Customs, UAE. The winners of the 1st New Zealand Best Practice Competition were Watson Real Estate Ltd. (SME category) and Spectrum Car (Large category). For the full list of winners and their presentation videos click here.
Add the event to your calendar