We are pleased to announce the dates of the 8th International Best Practice Competition, 4th Organisation-Wide Innovation Award and 7th Global Benchmarking Award. Join us and share your best practices, the competition is easy to enter and great fun! Deadline for entries is 21 February 2022. Consider participating in this global virtual event – last year it was amazing with over 60 best practices shared!!!
The International Best Practice Competition (IBPC) encourages organizations to share their best operational and managerial practices, processes, systems, and initiatives and learn from the experience of others. Every organisation has some good or great practices – what are yours? Does your organisation excel at crisis management, remote working, employee well-being, sustainability, response time, artificial intelligence, digital transformation, teamwork, customer service, branding, social responsibility, governance, future foresight, knowledge management, product development, customer focus or supplier relationships? Whilst winners of the award are likely to have jaw-dropping “best practices” rated as 7 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ we encourage entries showcasing practices at a range of standards to facilitate learning and the strengthening of practices – it is a wonderful learning opportunity obtaining feeedback from judges and listening to best practice presentations from other organisations.
This year a special prize has been introduced, the Pioneer in Excellence Prize. This will be awarded to organisation(s) that have had the most best practices assessed at 5-Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ or above in the last year. Whilst all best practice entries are assessed and given a Star rating, organisations may also have their best practices assessed throughout the year through IBPC’s Best Practice Certification Scheme.
In addition to the IBPC, organisations are encouraged to apply for:
- IBPC’s Organisation-Wide Innovation Award. This award recognises organisations that excel in inculcating an innovation culture throughout all facets of their operation from the leadership to employees and covering all stakeholders leading to innovative processes, products and services. Further information on this award can be obtained here.
- GBN’s Global Benchmarking Award. This award encourages organisations to share how benchmarking (comparing and learning from others) is an integral part of their improvement and innovation drive. Further information on this award can be obtained on the Global Benchmarking Network’s website
Visit http://www.bestpracticecompetition.com/entry-forms to download an entry form. Qualifier round presentations will be held in webinar format between 20 April to 29 April 2022. Best of the Best – Awards Spectacular (the finals) will be held on 11 and 12 May 2022.
Best practices will be assessed against IBPC’s Best Practice Certification Levels:
• International Best Practice (Role Model, World-Class, Wow!) (7 Stars, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
• International Best Practice (Outstanding) (6 Stars, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
• International Best Practice (Excellence) (5 Stars, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
• Local Best Practice (Excellence) (4 Stars, ★ ★ ★ ★)
• Competence (Professional) (3 Stars, ★ ★ ★)
• Progressing (Minor Deficiencies) (2 Star, ★ ★)
• Deficient (Major Deficiencies) (1 Star, ★)
Submitting an entry is free, only later rounds require a small entry fee.
Looking forward to receiving your entry soon!!!
Organisers of the International Best Practice Competition (& Organisational-Wide Innovation Award) are the Centre for Organisational Excellence Research and BPIR.com with key partners being the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry, SKEA and ADICOE. Organisers of the Global Benchmarking Award are the Global Benchmarking Network.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports
|Share||LinkedIn Facebook Twitter|
|BPIR Category :|| 14.2.1 Develop benchmarking capabilities |
14.2.4 Conduct best practice/ process benchmarking
15.6.14 Benchmarking/performance measurement/survey design
8.2.2 Create an environment for empowerment/innovation
14.3.1 Create commitment for improvement
14.3.2 Implement an improvement approach/method/technique
|Latest News Categories:||Awards, Benchmarking, Best practices, News, Must Attend Events|