Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is when an organisation takes responsibility for the impact of its decisions and operations on society and the environment. It is when an organisation achieves a balance between economic, environmental and social imperatives, and the expectations of stakeholders for the long term.
In This Report:
- What is corporate social responsibility?
- Which organisations have received recognition for corporate social responsibility?
- How have organisations reached high levels of corporate social responsibility?
- What research has been undertaken in corporate social responsibility?
- What tools and methods are used to achieve high levels of success in corporate social responsibility?
- How can corporate social responsibility be measured?
- What do business leaders say about corporate social responsibility?
Access the report from here. At the bottom of the page is a PDF version of the report for easy reading. If you are a non-member, you will find some of the links in this report do not work. To join BPIR.com and support our research simply click here or to find out more about membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org. BPIR.com publishes a new best practice every month with over 80 available to members.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports