While there are many different approaches to building a successful organisation, there are usually two common ingredients: a strong culture of excellence, and a system to enable and manage change effectively. These two ingredients often involve the following elements:
- An environment to enable your mission to succeed and improve organisational and leadership performance, organisational learning, as well as learning for the workforce.
- A workforce culture that delivers a consistently positive customer experience and fosters customer engagement.
- An environment to enable innovation and intelligent risk taking, the achievement of your strategic objectives, and organisational agility.
- Active participation in succession planning and the development of future organisational leaders.
In This Report:
- what does building a successful organisation mean?
- which organisations have received recognition for being ‘a successful organisation’?
- how have leaders built a highly successful organisation?
- what research has been undertaken into how to build a successful organisation?
- what tools and methods are used to build highly successful organisations?
- how can a successful organisation be measured?
- what do business leaders say about building a successful organisation?
Access the report from here. At the bottom of the page is a PDF version of the report for easy reading. If you are a non-member, you will find some of the links in this report do not work. To join BPIR.com and support our research simply click here or to find out more about membership, email email@example.com. BPIR.com publishes a new best practice every month with over 80 available to members.