Governance is the ethical and effective management of an organisation by its executives and its governing board of directors or trustees. The corporate governance framework consists of rules, practices and processes to ensure accountability, fairness and transparency in an organisation’s relationship with all of its stakeholders (including financiers, customers, management, employees, government and the community).
In This Report:
- What is “governance”?
- Which organisations have received recognition for good governance?
- How have organisations reached high levels of good governance?
- What research has been undertaken into governance?
- What tools and methods are used to support high levels of successful governance?
- How can good governance be measured?
- What do business leaders say about governance?
Access the report from here. At the bottom of the page is a PDF version of the report for easy reading. If you are a non-member, you will find some of the links in this report do not work. To join BPIR.com and support our research simply click here or to find out more about membership, email email@example.com. BPIR.com publishes a new best practice every month with over 80 available to members.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports