There are two types of compliance when it comes to behaviour within an organisation: legal and ethical. Legal compliance is about following the law, rules, and regulations, while ethics means doing what is right and behaving with integrity. It is important to note that you can be legally compliant and yet unethical.
In This Report:
- What is legal and ethical behaviour?
- Which organisations have received recognition for their legal and ethical behaviour?
- How have organisations achieved high levels of legal and ethical behaviour?
- What research has been undertaken into legal and ethical behaviour?
- What tools and methods are used to achieve high levels of legal and ethical behaviour?
- How can legal and ethical behaviour be measured?
- What do business leaders say about legal and ethical behaviour?
Access the report from here. At the bottom of the page is a PDF version of the report for easy reading. If you are a non-member, you will find some of the links in this report do not work. To join BPIR.com and support our research simply click here or to find out more about membership, email email@example.com. BPIR.com publishes a new best practice every month with over 80 available to members.