The following characteristics are inherent in school systems that achieve high levels of excellence and deliver quality education to their students. They consult diligently and communicate regularly with their stakeholders. They construct powerful strategic plans and carefully monitor the outcomes of their action plans. They demonstrate superb teamwork and collaboration skills, and have set a course of continual improvement in the following areas:
- professional development, teaching ability and skills
- management excellence of organisations, people and finances
- maximising the use of technology to deliver quality education
- excellent curriculum development
- practical assessment methodologies
- developing personal learning objectives for every student, and
- enjoying the challenge of continually raising the bar to provide quality education.