Strategic planning is a systemic process through which an organisation assesses where it is at the present time, communicates where it wants to be in the future (through its mission and vision), and makes the necessary decisions to reach its goals. The process includes making sure that monitoring, control and improvement mechanisms are in place, which help to ensure the smooth implementation of the plan and mitigate any interruptions.
In This Report:
- What is a “strategic planning process”?
- Which organisations have been recognised for their strong strategic planning processes?
- How have organisations been successful with their strategic planning process?
- What research has been undertaken into strategic planning processes?
- What tools and methods are used to achieve high levels of success in a strategic planning process?
- How can the success of strategic planning processes be measured?
- What do business leaders say about the strategic planning process?
Access the report from here. At the bottom of the page is a PDF version of the report for easy reading. If you are a non-member, you will find some of the links in this report do not work. To join BPIR.com and support our research simply click here or to find out more about membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org. BPIR.com publishes a new best practice every month with over 80 available to members.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports