IBPC, OWIA, GBN, and ESG 2022 Award Winners
We are extremely pleased to share the names of winners of the 8th International Best Practice Competition Award, the 4th Organisation-Wide Innovation Award, 7th Global Benchmarking Award, and the 1st Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) Excellence Award.
We truly believe that every single entry of the applications that reached the qualifying rounds of the awards, deserve appreciation and praise for their respective effort and achievements.
The judging process was carried out by honorable panels of expert international judges. It was an incredibly tough task for the judges but after much deliberation, the winners were announced.
CONGRATULATIONS, and a huge round of applause for all the winners for their extraordinary, world-class accomplishment!
8th International Best Practice Competition
4th Organisation-Wide Innovation Award, 7th Global Benchmarking Award
1st Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) Excellence Award
- Internal Auditor training, Dunedin – New Zealand, 13 14 Sept., Organiser: New Zealand Organisation for Quality
- 27th APQO International Conference, Virtual, October 2022, Organiser: Asia Pacific Quality Organization (APQO)
- EFQM Assessor Training (English), Brussels – Belgium, 11 – 13 Oct., Organiser: EFQM
- NZBEF Quest for Excellence Conference (Quest For Excellence: New Standards for A New World), Auckland – New Zealand, 17 – 18 Nov., Organiser: New Zealand Business Excellence Foundation (NZBEF)
- 13th Global Continual Improvement & Innovation Symposium & Award 2022, Dubai – UAE, Dec., Organiser: Dubai Quality Group (DQG)
It is the perfect time to join the BPIR.com
We have made great improvements to the website’s speed, user-friendliness and added lots more best practice content to support you at your workplace!
- South African Quality Institutes latest news….Read more
- Congress Adds “Community” as the 7th Category of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards….Read more
- BN Valores’ Strategy Execution System Recognised at the International Best Practice Competition….Read more
- Baldrige award suspended for 2022 whilst work starts to increase its impact….Read more
Featured Video Presentation
Navigating Sustainable Innovation through Strategic Foresight.
By Miguel Jimenez, the CEO and Founder of FFWD
Featured Case Studies
Risk Management and Strategy Execution System at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, and Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dr. Robert Kaplan, co-creator of Balanced Scorecard (BSC) along with leaders from the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, and Jet Propulsion Laboratory offer practical insights into the risk management and strategy execution system. The eBook has explored how risk management can be better integrated into strategy execution. Furthermore, it guides on how to evaluate the risk hierarchy, mitigate, plan, and lead before and during a crisis.
Featured Case Studies
Assessing Workforce Engagement at Excellence Award Winning organisation
The Centre for Organ Recovery & Education (CORE), a US Organ Procurement Organisation, used the Beyond Feedback survey to assess Workforce Engagement. The process identified drivers of satisfaction and engagement between workforce segments. Team members selected 10 Employee Key Requirements (EKRs) out of a list of 26. Each EKR represented an area of engagement or satisfaction for the team member. Once selected, they provided a weight to each EKR, representing the level of importance to the team member.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports
|Share||LinkedIn Facebook Twitter|
|BPIR Category :|| 14.2.1 Develop benchmarking capabilities |
14.3.4 Conduct a business excellence assessment.
|Latest News Categories:||Awards, Benchmarking, Best practices, Business Excellence, Latest News, News|