The Journal of Inspiration Economy (JIE) is peer reviewed journal which is a newly established International Journal; and just started to accept manuscripts for publication for its first issues.
JIE editorial board is happy to invite all the authors, scientists, practitioners, researchers and academics all over the world to participate in this new initiative “inspiring journal” that have the purpose for creating a knowledge sharing community relevant to Inspiration, Inspiration for Community, Inspiration for Survival, Inspiration for Re-Building Society Fabric, Inspirational Economy Future, Inspiration through Diversity and Co-existence management Inspiration, including Inspiration for establishing Entrepreneurship Spirit that would support the innovation of the economy.
Aim and Scope
The main aim of the Journal of Inspiration Economy (JIE) is to publish refereed, well-written original research articles that describe the latest research and developments that in areas that move the inspiration principles and management in the world. This a broad-based journal covering all branches of Org. Learning, Org. Innovation, Org. Competitiveness, Org. Excellence, Org. Knowledge Management, Knowledge Economy, Learning Economy and Innovation Economy. JIE is a peer-reviewed journal and published twice a year.
Manuscripts in all areas of all applied and researched work relevant to inspiration that leads countries, communities and government towards more stable and sustainable economical practices will be of high consideration. However, to be acceptable for publication in the JIE, papers must make significant and original contributions. Papers clearly motivated towards actual or potential application in reality would be of high interest.
Information For Authors
- JIE would follow a blind reviewing process, where both the referee and author remain anonymous throughout the process. Each article submitted to us will be reviewed by at least 2 reviewers. Moreover the papers will be checked for linguistic consistency. Thematic review will decide whether to accept or reject according to the originality, significance for theory and practice, quality of content and presentation of submitted paper.
- Journal of Inspiration Economy (JIE) is dedicated to rapid publication of the highest quality short papers, regular papers, and expository papers. Papers which exceed the above page limit will be accepted subject to the approval of the Editorial Board. Research in all areas that move the inspiration principles and management in the world will be considered for publication.
- Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written). All papers are refereed through a double blind review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Submission of Papers page.
- Authors are required to submit their papers in the MS Word format to the following Email id with a copy to the Editor- in-Chief of the Journal.
Submission of Papers:
Currently JIE would be correspond by e-mail for convenience and speed of the 1st issues. However, later JIE would accept all participations through its coming web site. Authors may submit papers in English to any of the Editorial Board members. A Postscript with a cover letter must be sent to the corresponding editor by e-mail. The cover letter should give the authors preferred address, e-mail address and phone number. The postscript should indicate the intended publication format (Short paper, Regular paper or Expository paper). Each submission should include an informative abstract of no more than 200 words.
Manuscript Style, Illustrations and Photos
- Accepted manuscripts must be written in Times Roman format, not exceeding 20 pages. Figures should be in EPS (Post Script Format).
- It is the authors responsibility to prepare papers as per formatting instructions of the publisher. Accepted papers may not be published unless they meet the publishers formatting standard. All the papers would use Harvard reference style.
- By submitting a manuscript for publication to Journal of Inspiration Economy (JIE), authors acknowledge that the work is original and is not being submitted to another journal. The submission of a manuscript by the authors implies that the authors automatically agree to assign exclusive copyright to JIE if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication.
Prospective authors should send their manuscript directly to the following to me or through JIE Founding Editor at this time. Please note that we are also seeking for qualified reviewers. Please register through sending an e-mail and mention your area of interest of where your role be most suitable as a reviewer or put the title of the paper and abstract of the paper you are expected to participate in or before 15 June 2014.
Please circulate this email to all your friends where you feel they would like to contribute and share their efforts and research on the business of change and inspiration to their organisations, society and/or the world.
Many thanks for your support
Dr. Mohamed Buheji
Founding Editor (JIE)
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports