- Teaser Assessment – takes 5 minutes, assesses culture of excellence and delivers a free feedback report to your inbox http://www.qlbs.com/QimonoVBA/assessment/OrgExFrameworkTeaser , or
- Full Assessment – takes 15 to 30 minutes depending on organization size, assesses culture of excellence and deployment of best management practices http://www.qlbs.com/QimonoVBA/Assessment/OrgExFramework
Is Your Organization The Best It Can Be?
You are invited to participate in the 1st Global Assessment on the Current State of Organizational Excellence that is being conducted by the Organizational Excellence Technical Committee, Quality Management Division, ASQ (OETC) and has been endorsed by the Global Benchmarking Network (GBN).
This research is intended to provide benefit for all stakeholders:
- Contribute to the OETC mandate “to support and promote the use of international excellence models and to help all organizations attain higher levels of performance”
- Contribute to the GBN mandate “to promote and facilitate the use of benchmarking and sharing of best practices by helping each other and working together”
- Create awareness with leaders and managers about the principles and best management practices that are common to high performing organizations
- Enable organizations to build on strengths and address opportunities for improvement
- Provide a snapshot about the extent to which best management practices are deployed by organization size, industry sector and country
The assessment tool is based on the Organizational Excellence Framework (OEF) that integrates leading excellence models and provides implementation guidelines for the practitioner. Authored by the representative for Canada on the OETC and GBN, the publication is intended to provide additional support for excellence models and encourage organizations to use validated best management practices to improve their performance and productivity. For those interested and as a thank you for participating, the publication may be downloaded at no charge on the home page at http://organizationalexcellencespecialists.ca
Note: Individual responses for both assessments will be strictly confidential. Only the aggregate data will be reported.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports