Employee ownership was offered Anson employees when the original owners retired as it was established that only employees could own stock and must surrender it at retirement. Every two years Anson offered stock to employees with a local bank providing loans of up to 50 percent of the stock price. Senior management owned 60 percent of stock with the rest of the employees owning the remaining 40 percent. Typically, all of the company's after-tax earnings were distributed to employees through eithe...

BPIR Categories

9.7.1 Encourage employee involvement and feedback
2.4.2 Create and implement outsourcing strategy
9.6.4 Manage & administer employee benefits

Unlock this article and 10,000+ more

To get the most out of our extensive resources, please login or become a member below.