To better understand the value of the TOC Sanmina-SCI, a provider of electronics manufacturing services, conducted an internal evaluation in 2007. The evaluation put traditional Six Sigma and lean implementations in all 21 of its plants up against the TOC. While all plants saw improved results, the six plants using TOC to focus their Six Sigma and lean efforts generated 89% of the total improvement. The other 15 plants generated only 11% of the results. By focussing on the constraints, TOC leve...

BPIR Categories

14.1.5 Analyse performance data.
14.1.6 Communicate and use analysis findings

Unlock this article and 10,000+ more

To get the most out of our extensive resources, please login or become a member below.