The BPIR.com is part of the Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (COER) group. In this blog we provide information on COER and its activities past and present.
At the Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (COER) we hope to build on our success in 2013 (read COER’s 2013 report) and already have many exciting events and projects planned.
The Report outlines COER’s work in:
3. Doctorate Students
7. Best Practice Studies
9. On-line Resources
11. Global Benchmarking Network
For 2014 dates will be announced soon for:
- 3rd International Best Practice Competition (location to be announced).
- Global Benchmarking Network’s International Benchmarking Conference, Florida, United States (probably early December).
Forthcoming COER events are:
Tentative dates have also been set for 2-5 June, Mumbai, India and 26/27 March, Dubai, UAE.
Is your organization the best it can be? Become trained in the TRADE Best Practice Benchmarking methodology to enable you to identify, implement and master best practices. At the workshop participants start a benchmarking project in an area of importance to their organisation. Projects typically aim to achieve breakthrough improvements in productivity, employee morale, customer satisfaction, cycle time and innovation. Participants are certified at Level 1 – Trained in Benchmarking. Register for a Workshop.
Keep up to date with all events and developments in the best practice and business excellence field and subscribe to our monthly BPIR Best Practices Newsletter – it is free… sign up here.
Other events to take note of in 2014:
- Business Excellence Awards Winners Sharing, 27 March 2014, Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Singapore
- PMA 2014 Conference, Performance Management Designing the High-Performing Organization, 25-27 June 2014, Aarhus, Denmark.
- 17th QMOD conference on Quality and Service Sciences ICQSS 2014, Entering the Experience Economy – From Product Quality to Service and Experience Quality, 3-5 September 2014, Prague, Czech Republic
- 1st International Conference on Quality Engineering and Management, 15-16 September 2014, University of Minho, Portugal.
I hope we can be of assistance and/or work together in 2014!!
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports