Page 8 of 8
To access and read the full text of the articles and reports below, visit the HTML Reference List for this Management Brief, which can be found in the members’ area of BPIR.com.
- O’Malley, J., (2000), How to Create a Winning Corporate Culture, Birmingham Business Journal, Birmingham.
- Risher H., (2007), Managing To Create a Performance Culture, PM. Public Management, Vol. 89, Iss. 5, pp 25-29, International City Management Association, Washington.
- Dave Ulrich interview, 2002, Strategy & Leadership, Vol. 30, 2002, pp 23-29.
- Cavell, W., (2007), Organisational culture, Vol. 78, Iss. 9, p 60, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, Sydney.
- Van Alstine, D., (2005), Looking for fit or fit to lead?, Canadian HR Reporter, Vol. 18, Iss. 15, pp 18-19, Carswell Publishing, Scarborough.
- Chehade, G., Mendes, D., Mitchell, D., (2006), Culture Change for the Analytical Mind, Strategic Finance, Vol. 87, Iss. 12, pp 11-15, Institute of Management Accountants, Montvale.
- Atkinson, P., Clarke, D., (2006), Achieving cultural excellence: Integrating processes with passion, Management Services, Vol. 50, Iss. 2, pp 38-42, Institute of Management Services, Staffordshire.
- Filsinger, R., Kreller, M., (2008), Building a sustainable organization, Canadian HR Reporter, Vol. 21, Iss. 11, p 23, Carswell Publishing, Scarborough.
- De La Rosa, S., (2006), Cultivating the Best Board, The Internal Auditor, Vol. 63, Iss. 4, pp 69-74, Institute of Internal Auditors, Incorporated, Altamonte Springs.
- Boglarsky, C. A., (2007), Steps To Successful Mergers And Acquisitions, Workspan, Vol. 48, Iss. 2, pp 50-52, WorldatWork., Scottsdale.
- Wren, A., (2006), Do nice guys finish first?, Director, Vol. 60, Iss. 4, pp 72-75, Institute of Directors, London.
- Anonymous, (2005), How to Close the ‘Generation Gaps’ Among Your CPA Firm Staff, Partner’s Report, Vol. 05, Iss. 08, pp1-5, Institute of Management & Administration, New York.
- Roberts, B., (2007), Counting on Collaboration, HRMagazine, Vol. 52, Iss.10, pp 47-51, Society for Human Resource Management, Alexandria.
- Philippe, T. W., Koehler, J. W., (2005), A Factor Analytical Study of Perceived Organizational Hypocrisy, S.A.M. Advanced Management Journal, Vol. 70, Iss. 2, pp 13-20, Society for Advancement of Management, Corpus Christi.
- Ready, D. A., Conger, J. A., (2008), Enabling Bold Visions, MIT Sloan Management Review, Vol. 49, Iss. 2, p 70, Sloan Management Review Association, Alfred P. Sloan School of Management, Cambridge.
- Culhane, D., (2007), Blog logs a culture change, Communication World, Vol. 25, Iss. 1, pp 40-41, International Association of Business Communicators, San Francisco.
- Orton-Jones, C., (2008), Occupational Hazards, Financial Management, pp 24-27, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, London.
- Gordon, C., (2008), Cashing in on corporate culture, CA Magazine, Vol. 141, Iss. 1, pp 49-50, Canadian Institute Of Chartered Accountants, Toronto.
- Anonymous, (2008), Training & Development, Canadian HR Reporter, Vol. 21, Iss. 10, pp 11-13, Carswell Publishing, Scarborough.
- Bolick, J., (2007), Creating a Customer-Focused Culture: The Honeywell Experience, Industrial Management, Vol. 49, Iss. 6, pp 8-14, Institute of Industrial Engineers, Norcross.
- Christofferson, J., (2007), Case Study: Sherwin-Williams Blurs the Line Between Individual and Business Performance, pp 51-52, WorldatWork, Scottsdale.
You are reading a Best Practice Report in html-format. Become a member of the BPIR to receive a new report in PDF-format every month (see examples: Benchmarking & Business Excellence). PDF-format can be saved on your hard drive, emailed to work colleagues, and are much easier to read and print out!.. For BPIR updates and best practices sign up to our FREE newsletter.