The 2nd Organisation-Wide Innovation Award was held in Abu Dhabi, UAE, 10-12 December 2018 as part of the Global Organisational Excellence Congress. The Congress, attended by 1,300 delegates, was hosted by the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry and supported by key partners, the Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (COER), Asia Pacific Quality Organisation and the Global Benchmarking Network.
Six organisations qualified for the final of the Organisation-Wide Innovation award.
- Dubai Customs, UAE, Dubai Customs Organisation-wide innovation approach
Runners-up of equal standing:
- Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA), UAE, SEHA Organisation-wide innovation approach
- Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA), UAE, Securities and Commodities Authority Organisation-wide innovation approach
- Sport Star Academy, Australia, Sport Star Academy Organisation-wide innovation approach
- United Overseas Bank, Singapore, UOB Organisation-wide innovation approach,
- Dubai Municipality, UAE, Dubai Municipality Organisation-wide innovation approach
The final was judged by:
- Dr H. James Harrington, Business Performance & Quality Author & Consultant, United States
- Professor Tony Bendall, Chairman Anti-Fragility Academy, UK
- Brett Trusko, President and CEO International Association of Innovation Professionals, United States
- Gianluca Mulé, Chief Operating Officer, EFQM, Belgium
The 2nd Organisation-Wide Innovation Award recognises organisations that excel in inculcating an innovation culture throughout all facets of their operation from the leadership to employees and covering all stakeholders leading to innovative processes, products and services. The Organisation-wide Innovation Award was founded by the Centre for Organisational Excellence Research, the developers of the Business Performance Improvement Resource. Videos of the six finalist presentations will be on the BPIR.com soon, sign up to the BPIR newsletter to receive updates.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports