Upcoming EventsCurrent Month
Under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the UAE Innovation Subgroup of Dubai Quality Group, in cooperation with Team Power International, is pleased to announce the
Under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the UAE Innovation Subgroup of Dubai Quality Group, in cooperation with Team Power International, is pleased to announce the 4th Cycle of UAE Innovation Award, which recognizes innovation in revenue-generating local government entities, private sector companies & NGOs within the UAE and GCC.
We are looking forward to your active participation.
- Promote innovation culture throughout revenue-generating local government departments, private sector companies & NGOs within the UAE & GCC.
- Raise the level of innovative practices based on the award framework and standards
- Strengthen organizations’ innovation capabilities to create sustainable value for their customers
- Recognize and reward the leading innovative companies in UAE
- Build and maintain a strong network of Innovation professionals and qualified assessors
Submission deadline: December 15th, 2021
September 1 (Wednesday) 8:00 am - February 28 (Monday) 12:00 pm
Dubai - UAE
Internal audits are a powerful management tool for improving the performance of an organisation's quality systems. NZOQ's Internal Auditor training offers a comprehensive two-day programme that provides participants with the
Internal audits are a powerful management tool for improving the performance of an organisation’s quality systems. NZOQ’s Internal Auditor training offers a comprehensive two-day programme that provides participants with the knowledge and skills they need to conduct internal management systems audits in and for their own organisations.
Internal audits offer an invaluable opportunity for businesses to improve their performance and to streamline internal processes and systems. It gives management an independent assessment of the ‘health’ of their business, and identifies any gaps between what was planned for and what is really happening.
Role plays and case studies based on actual audits will be used to reinforce the concepts and provide participants with practice in applying the principles to situations typically encountered during internal auditing.
Auditing is a highly effective and necessary management tool. Every business should use it in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
7 (Tuesday) 9:00 am - 8 (Wednesday) 5:00 pm
New Zealand Organisation for Qualityquality@nzoq.org.nz
Every business process has information systems that support workflows and value creation. Companies invest billions annually in IT, but these investments are often not tied to real strategic needs and
Every business process has information systems that support workflows and value creation. Companies invest billions annually in IT, but these investments are often not tied to real strategic needs and become sources of immense waste, costs, frustration, and barriers to productivity.
This training was developed to enhance the digital transformation in companies through lean thinking, acting in an agile way, and making use of digital technology. It teaches fundamentals and essential techniques to effectively align digital transformation to the real needs of the business and promote sustainably improvements for the entire company.
- Origins of lean and its connection with digital
- Why is lean digital transformation fundamental?
- Lean digital transformation: get to know our framework
- 5 steps to implement lean digital transformation
- How to sustain a lean digital transformation;
- Agile methods as enablers of efficiency
- How to connect agile methods to the business strategy (Business Agility)
- How to apply discovery methodologies (Discovery) to understand the real needs of customers (Lean Startup, Design Thinking and Lean Inception);
- Understand how the proper use of technological resources can solve the right problem.
- Bonus: Know your company’s level of maturity in digital lean through an exclusive assessment.
13 (Monday) 5:00 pm - 16 (Thursday) 9:00 pm
- TRADE Best Practice Benchmarking – Virtual Training
- Vision and Mission of Award-Winning Cities, Municipalities, and Local Governments Around the World
- Agile May Be Fragile; Resilience Is the Goal
- Two Saturdays I Will Never Forget
- Calling all Business Excellence Award Winners and Applicants – An Opportunity to Participate in Leading-Edge Research on Achieving & Sustaining Performance Excellence – SURVEY NOW LIVE
- Knowledge Management (6)
- Webinars (2)
- COER's Research (1)
- Awards (53)
- Bad Practices (3)
- Benchmarking (108)
- Benchmarking Workshops (1)
- Best Practice Reports (38)
- Best practices (89)
- BPIR’s Benchmark Memo (35)
- BPIR’s Best Practice News (62)
- Business Excellence (248)
- Customer Services (14)
- Dubai We Learn (30)
- Education (6)
- Health Care (10)
- Health Care (13)
- Human Resources (98)
- Industries (6)
- Innovation (53)
- Latest News (716)
- Leadership (55)
- News (10)
- Must Attend Events (67)
- New BPIR innovations (2)
- Other (26)
- Performance Measurement (6)
- Podcast (3)
- Quality Management (108)
- Research Projects (32)
- Risk Management (1)
- Safety (9)
- Social Networking (10)
- Strategy (21)
- Supply Chain (2)
- Tips on using the BPIR (8)
- Uncategorized (2)