The Global Benchmarking Network 28th newsletter is out download it from here. The newsletter includes the latest news from the GBN about members, events, projects and other activities, topics highlighted in this issue:
- Research reveals that 56 Countries have an active Business Excellence Awards Program
- Best Practice Report: Strategic Foresight and Future Shaping
- Digital Transformation Assessment
- Culture Committed to Excellence
- Deployment of Best Management Practices
- Performance Excellence: Unlock the Lockdown
- Post Lockdown: How to survive?
- Performance Excellence and Our Covid-19 Global Leadership Crisis
The GBN was founded in November 1994 by representatives from benchmarking centres in Germany, Italy, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States. The GBN is a non-profit organization. It has a Chairman, a Vice Chairman and a Secretary General. The GBN comprises benchmarking centres in the following countries: Australia, Canada, China, Germany, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai), UK and USA.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports