The Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (COER) has launched a global study to investigate Business Excellence. The project titled Excellence Without Borders (EWB) has 29 countries that are participating. We want to hear from organisations that have used business excellence frameworks – we want to hear how this has helped your organization and also learn what more could be done in your country to promote business excellence.
|If your organisation has undertaken at least one assessment (either internal self-assessment or external assessment) of its performance using a business excellence model/ framework in the last 5 years please participate in this study.
PARTICIPATE BY CLICKING THIS LINK
Reason to Participate: –
- Answering the questions will help you to reflect on how you are implementing business excellence within your own organization.
- As a participant you will be provided with a summary report of the survey results from the Client Survey. The findings from this will provide insights into how to improve your organisation’s business excellence approach.
- Your contribution will assist your country in benchmarking its business excellence services against other countries and develop future initiatives in business excellence to serve you better.
- The Client Survey is one component of the Excellence Without Borders study. Refer to https://www.excellencewithoutborders.org for full details on the research and https://www.excellencewithoutborders.org/resources/ to read some of the previous research reports published from similar research undertaken in 2005 and 2010.
- This research project with your support is expected to be the largest to date.
- The Global Excellence Model Council are sponsoring the research and will be reviewing the research findings as an input into its global business excellence strategy to deliver greater socio-economic benefits to nations.
This is your chance to contribute towards business excellence in your country. In order to fill in the survey online, please click here or scan the QR code below
You can choose to fill in the survey in more than one sitting. You are requested to complete the survey by the 1st of October 2019.
For further information contact:
PhD Researcher for Excellence Without Borders
Center for Organizational Excellence Research
Massey University, New Zealand
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports