We are thrilled to announce that recently, the Best Practice Improvement Resource (BPIR.com) relaunched its website! With new features tailored to the BPIR.com community of visitors and members, please watch the orientation video here for more details on how the Best Practice Improvement Resource can best help pursue business excellence by exploring and discovering international best practices.
Some of the great new features of the redesigned and engaging BPIR.com include:
- Faster search results than ever.
- A cleaner user-friendly interface.
- Easier to navigate with a layout to enhance your search experience.
- Ability to search for best practices through the lens of leading business excellence models including the EFQM Model and Baldrige Excellence Framework.
- Networking opportunities with relevant experts and organisations.
More content added including 80+ best practices from the entries to the International Best Practice Competition 2022.
Watch the video to be inspired and join the BPIR.com community!
We welcome professionals focused on business excellence, best practices, and benchmarking from across the world.
– The BPIR.com Team
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports