I am happy to inform you that after months of effort we have released the first Journal that focuses on Inspirational and Economy Transformation Practices called Journal of Inspiration Economy (JIE).
This journal is supported by more than 20 experts from all over the world and its main goal is create change in our societies through multi-disciplinary approaches to create better harmony and resilience based practices and research.
I hope you enjoy the first issue of this journal and look forward to your contribution in future.
Papers in the first issue are on the following topics:
- Inspiration Economy: A New Journal Faïz Gallouj
- Why Inspiration Matters? Mohamed Buheji, Zahraa Saif, Haitham Jahrami
- Double-loop Learning across Healthcare and Teaching Professions, Pauline Joyce, Paula Kinnarney
- Enhancement of Project Management to Support and Drive Transformational eGovernment, Shauneen Furlong
- Insights into Informal Benchmarking Alan Samuel, Nigel P. Grigg, Robin Mann
- A comparative study of higher education institutions in North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany) and their marketing approaches to student recruitment from China, Said Al-Hasan, Brychan Thomas, Nina Maria Mülders,and Denis Melle
- How SMEs Can Manage Their Networks – Lessons Learnt from Communication in Animal Swarms, Katri Valkokari, Pasi Valkokari
- Bahrain Governance Framework: Towards Efficient Use of IT
I encourage you to go through the articles / papers of this journal and share it with friends all over the world.
The JIE Editorial board, lead by Prof. Faiz Gallouj are committed to spreading the concept of Inspiration and look forward to have you part of our readers, authors, reviewers and even editing team.
Please feel free to visit the journal on: http://journals.uob.edu.
Dr. Mohamed Buheji
Excellence , Knowledge and Change Management Expert, Founding Editor – Journal of Inspiration Economy
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports