The World Business Capability Congress, www.worldbusinesscapabilitycongress.com, aims to make a real impact on helping organisations raise their business capability through “Driving Excellence> Innovation> Productivity> Export Growth”.
There will be over 200 presentations (from over 30 countries), 24 keynotes speeches, 3 panel discussions and over 30 snappy eight minute best practice presentations from organisations competing to win the 1st International Best Practice Competition. Is this an event your organisation can afford to miss?
Take a look at the Congress programme ——– which presentations are of interest to you?
Listen to Tim Bean, a keynote speaker, on why he is travelling from London to Auckland to speak at the Congress
Here are 7 good reasons to get excited about the World Business Capability Congress:
- The line up of international and local, business and academic speakers is probably the most impressive ever for New Zealand – offering a range of perspectives and expertise to learn from each day
- The programme has plenty of choice covering all aspects of business capability, so depending on whether you are interested in leadership, process management, human resource, customer focus or strategy, there are streams for you to attend
- The delegate price is very low for an international conference at $914 for three whole days from 8.00am to 6.30pm, with two and one day passes also available, making it extremely good value for money
- The Congress is a rare opportunity for New Zealand businesses to attend an international conference at an affordable price without the hassle and time commitment of travelling offshore
- The Congress networking event at Voyager Maritime Museum and the Congress Dinner (Eden Park), including the New Zealand Business Excellence Awards, are both optional and charged separately ($80 and $125 respectively) so you can choose what you want to attend and you can take extra guests
- The Best Practice Competition has attracted a very high standard of entry from both overseas and NZ – these quick fire sessions of 8 minutes each will provide great learning for companies wanting tips and ideas on how to improve
- The Owen Glenn Building, University of Auckland, is a fabulous venue, with ample parking and easy access to the motorway.
We have also arranged pre-congress workshops on Benchmarking, Customer Focus, Lean and Performance Measurement – these can be viewed at http://www.worldbusinesscapabilitycongress.com/workshops
So, now that you’re excited I do hope you and/or your colleagues can come to the Congress!
All the best
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports