- Committed to Excellence Benefits plus:
- Your organisation will be featured as a Pioneer of Excellence on the BPIR.com website and in our newsletters.
- One representative from your organisation will be offered a place on BPIR.com’s advisory board
- Your views will be actively sought on BPIR.com’s future development/ research direction and on the Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (COER)’s PhD program with the opportunity for research to be undertaken on areas of interest to your organisation.
- Up-to 50 hours per year of on-line research & consultancy assistance from BPIR.com and COER. The use of this time will be planned at a consultation meeting and may consist of: best practice research & benchmarking partner searches, benchmarking training, coaching entries for the International Best Practice Competition and GBN’s Global Benchmarking Award, assistance with Best Practice Certification & business excellence applications.
- Consultancy support in business excellence, benchmarking and/or innovation, priority access to COER’s research findings.
- Use of BPIR.com’s Pioneer of Excellence Logo