By joining the BPIR.com you will be able to network with other experts in your field.
And get on board the trend.
1. Social networking goes mobile
2. True business networking goes online
3. Social networking search allows advertisers to target
4. Social networking takes on traditional email
5. Advertisers must converse, not just sell
6. Networks get smaller
7. Why businesses will need to find the leaders of a social network
8. Crowd source or else!
9. Get set for the rise of the social entrepreneurs
10. Social networks connect to each other
11. Online retail harnesses the power of social networking
12. Twitter will be sold to Google
13. Online, money can buy you friendship
14. Don't forget the spectators
15. Defend your reputation
The detailed article can be found at:
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports