South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- What would Deming say? by Paul Simpson
- Quality of Governance: Watchdog or lapdog, by Xolani Mpahlwa
- Progress on QCTO and SETA Quality Qualifications, by Paul Harding
- Celebrating Women’s Month, Interview with Sareena Maharajh
- Generating Extra Value and Business Resilience through the ‘Six Capitals’, by Stephen Simmonds
- Quality in Schools, by Dr Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports
|Share||LinkedIn Facebook Twitter|
|BPIR Category :||-|
|Latest News Categories:||Latest News, Quality Management|