South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- The Customer Driven Organization: Employing the Kano Model, by Lance B. Coleman
- Quality Qualification progress in South Africa, by Paul Harding
- The Cost of not developing skills, by Jacques Snyders
- Sustainability depends on a strong Governance Framework, by Terrance M. Booysen
- Jumping kids is ability, by Jacques Snyders
- Quinton has learnt Quality principles, by Richard Hayward
Click here to download download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports