South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Deming, Zen and Mathematics Education, by Ansie Harding
- Quality checks for your business plan, by Ed Hatton
- Happy birthday Magna Carta, by Paul Naysmith
- Jacob Zuma asks Africa: Why are their citizens not in their countries and are in South Africa, by Joseph Mwamsa
- Corruption: Strong Governments and Ethical Leaders bring Sustainability, by Terrance M. Booysen
- Quality in Schools: Protecting the rainbow of our Rainbow Nation, by Richard Hayward
Click here to download download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports