South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Deming, Zen and Mathematics Education, by Ansie Harding
- Need a quick profit boost?, by Ed Hatton
- The lean report: lean news, notes and know-how, by Javed Cheema
- Economic crime in South Africa: fact or fiction, by Terrance M. Booyen
- Quality in Schools, by Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports