South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Deming, Zen and Mathematics, Education, by Ansie Harding
- AnalysingOperational & Financial Waste for SMMEs in the South African economy, by Peter R Bushell and Ian McDougall
- What us A3 Problem Solving?, by Jacques Snyders
- Sexual Hassassment: Dealing with the Pests, by Terrance M. Booysen
- Quality in Schools, by Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports