South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Business Process Principles, by Peter K Fraser
- Benchmarking Past, Present and Future, by Dr. Robin Mann
- ISO9001:2015 Revision Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Positive Coping Behaviour Reinforces Employee Productivity, by Dr. Dicky Els and Terrance M. Booysen
- Quality in Schools, by Dr. Richard Hayward
Click here to download download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports