South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Executive responsibility according to ISO 9001:2015, by Paul Harding
- With the benefit of Hindsight, by ASQ
- Celebrating IAQ’s Golden Anniversary, by Gregory H. Watson
- Corporate Reputation: It certainly matters, by Terrance M. Booysen
- Qaulity in Schools: Is stress good for children, by Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports