South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Construction Quality – Success Factors, by Jaco Roets
- Documented information and knowledage management, by Paul Harding
- Suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of QMS, by David Hoyle
- Quality and safety: A different language, by Bill Coetzee
- Competition law: Bad economic times can be good business for others, by Terrance Mark Booysen
- Quality in schools: Is failure a golden opportunity?, by Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports