South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Customer focus versus Stakeholders focus, by Paul Harding
- Six Sigma, by Johan Oelofse
- Trends for Africa in 2017, by Dr Martyn Davies
- Service and operational excellence, by Gavin Thompson
- First global assessment on the current state of organisational excellence, by team SAQI
- Do you really need a Corporate Governance Framework, by Jane’ Palmer
- Go with the Quality flow, by RIchard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports
|Share||LinkedIn Facebook Twitter|
|BPIR Category :||-|
|Latest News Categories:||Latest News, Quality Management|