South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Inclusive Quality of Education, by Paul Harding
- Process Capability Risk Assessment – Are you prepared?, by Dr Alastair Walker
- Excellence@Voith, by Izak van der Walt
- SAQI Plant Tour 2017, by Jacques Snyders
- Visual management vs Visual workplace, by Jacques Snyders
- Opinion: Misconceptions of Lean tools, by Jacques Snyders
- SAQI National Quality Week, by Paul Harding
- Ignore Stakeholders at Your Peril, by Terrance M. Booysen
- Quality of Large Group teaching in Mathematics, by Prof Ansie Harding
- Quiet children can be outstandaing leaders, by Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports