South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Getting to grips…whith software management, by Dr Alastair Walker
- ISO 9001:2015 certification and Quality are not always the same thing, by Jacques Snyders
- Managing Quality Quality in Project Management, By Paul Harding
- Feedback from National Quality Week, By SAQI staff
- Evolved Models of Combined Assurance Bloster Organisational Risk Management, By Terrance M. Booysen
- Peer presure: Make it positive
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports