South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Reading the Small Print, by Paul Harding
- With the Benefit of the Hindsight, by ASQ
- UNIDO Result Workshop on the Pilot application of the Quality Infrastructure for Trade Facilitation Toolkit to facilitate the smooth flow of goods, by UNIDO
- Is Whistleblowing Legislation as Effective in Practice as it is on Paper? by Terrance M. Booysen and David Loxton
- Beat the Bully, by Dr Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports