South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Let’s Talk About the Term ‘Quality’, By David Hoyle
- SAQI at NAACAM 2019, By Paul Harding
- Construction Quality – Success Factors – Part 4 – Defining Quality Control Mechanisms, By Jaco Roets
- Amendments To The Competition Act May Further Curtail Foreign Investment Appetite, By Terrance M. Booysen and Lesley Morphet
- Good listening leads to achievement, By Dr Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports