South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- How Important is Process Management, by Peter K Fraser
- Living Organizations Stay Alive, by Raghu Kalé & Prashant Hoskoté
- Using the Corporate Governance Framework in Times of Great Uncertainty, by Terrance Booysen
- Best Practice: Incorporating Cultural Characteristics into The Excellence Model
- Quality in Schools, Have a role model … or two … or three, by Dr Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports
|Share||LinkedIn Facebook Twitter|
|BPIR Category :|| 10.3.2 Establish quality standards and controls. |
14.3.1 Create commitment for improvement
14.3.2 Implement an improvement approach/method/technique
|Latest News Categories:||Latest News, Quality Management|