South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Correlation matrices between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/DIS 9001, by
- Quality beyond standards, by Paul Harding
- A new model for excellence in South Africa, by Christine Schaefer
- Sustainable world class manufacturing and South African managers, by Bill Coetzee
- What will Scottish independence mean for quality?, Paul Naysmith
- Gender diversity in the boardroom, by Terrance M. Booysen
- Quality in schools: winning ways, by Dr Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports