South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Are PDCA and Continual Improvement mutually inclusive?, by Paul Harding
- Risk is the Compass: A New Approach to Auditing Processes Based on Process Risks, by Denis Devos
- A re?ection of why ISO 9001 based Quality Management Systems don’t seem to work for most organizations, by Joseph Mwansa
- Book Review, by Paul Naysmith
- Don’t “Kill Bill”, by Jacques Snyders
- B-BBEE: An Act in Progress.., by Terrance M. Booysen
- It’s exam time: go play!, by Dr Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports