South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Exposing uncertainty in ISO DIS 9001:2005, by David Hoyle
- World Standards Day with the Swaziland Standards Authority
- Levelling the playing field in Swaziland, by Dr. Lomkhosi L. Mkhonta
- National Quality Week 2014
- Quality if Schools, by Dr. Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports