South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Quality Education News is a quarterly publication issued by the South African Qulaity Institute (SAQI) in the intrest of promoting educational excellence, SAQI publications are excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- To set or to follow: Where has ISO been?, by Peter Fraser
- Ubuntu, Quality and Risk Management, by by Jayet Moon and Veronica Stephens
- Risk Management “Friend or foe”, by by Eddie de Vries
- Food, Cosmetic & Essential oils Program Launch (FCO Program), by Jacques Snyders (SAQI MD)
- The Evolution of Internal Audit, by Mike Smith & Norman Marks
- Directors’ Sentiment Index Report: 5 Edition, by Glen Talbot (CA) SA and Terrance Booysen
- Quality in Schools: Children in the time of lockdown, by Dr Richard Hayward
Click here to download this newsletter.