The Quality Management Forum is the quarterly refereed publication of the Quality Management Division of the American Society for Quality (ASQ). The Forum includes articles on quality management as well as information on QMD activities such as the annual conference and the certified quality manager program.
In this issue:
- Strategy Execution: A Balanced Approach to Driving Results in Healthcare, by Mark Sidote
- Is Configuration Management Really that Important?, by Jacqueline L. Shipwash
- Smart Police Station, Dubai Police-UAE: Case Study, By: Jorge J. Román
- Quality Management Journal Previews Volume 26, Issue 2, Executive Briefs
- Book Review: Process Improvement Using Data, By Dan Zalewski
- The Best of Coach’s Corner Supporting my Team!, By J.R. McGee
Click here to download the Quality Management Forum
Join the Linkedin group of the Organizational Excellence Technical Committee (OETC) – ASQ Quality Management Division (QMD) and get the latest update on Business Excellence from around the world.
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports