Sandholm Associates celebrated its 50th Anniversary by inviting over 100 speakers from 30 countries to present their work to a Swedish and International Audience over the whole of September 2021. Dr Robin Mann delivered a presentation sharing the findings from the Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (COER)’s research and consultancy projects on business excellence and benchmarking.
Watch Robin’s presentation covering:
- Introduction about COER & a PhD research project called “Excellence Without Borders” investigating the role of business excellence custodians in promoting and managing excellence initiatives at a national level. This research has been supported by the Global Excellence Model Council. 26 countries participated. Some of the research findings relevant to the Swedish Institute of Quality and the promotion of excellence within Sweden are shared. Watch Here.
- PhD research project investigating how organisations support and sustain a business excellence journey. A novel concept of Organisational Excellence Architecture requisite to implement business excellence is introduced. To date 50 business excellence award winners and applicants have participated in the research. Watch Here.
- Introduction to the NEW Best Practice Improvement Resource (BPIR.com), re-launched in June 2021. A resource designed to assist organisations in their benchmarking endeavours through sharing best practices with all data/information uniquely searchable via the criteria of business excellence models. Watch Here.
- Introduction to the International Best Practice Competition encouraging best practice sharing and an overview of COER’s consultancy work on National Strategies for Business Excellence (supporting in recent years Pakistan, Bangladesh & Mongolia). Watch Here.
- An overview of the powerful TRADE Best Practice Benchmarking Methodology used by organisations to fast-track and embed breakthrough performance. The methodology was used to assist the Dubai Government in recovering from COVID-19 and since 2015, thirty-five benchmarking projects for the Dubai government have been undertaken (from tackling Diabetes to increasing the safety and efficiency of baggage handling at Dubai Airports). Watch Here.
If you are interested in studying for a PhD at COER/Massey University read the information here.
|Posted by:||Dr Robin Mann|
|Author:||Dr Robin Mann|
|BPIR Category :||
14.3.4 Conduct a business excellence assessment.
14.2.1 Develop benchmarking capabilities
14.2.4 Conduct best practice/ process benchmarking
14.3.2 Implement an improvement approach/method/technique
|Latest News Categories:||COER's Research, Benchmarking, Business Excellence, Latest News|