- A research project on behalf of SAI Global in 2006 to review and update the Australian business excellence framework. This project has the involvement of 16 countries (including Canada) and was endorsed by the Global Excellence Model Council. It was a unique project in that it is not only looked at the design of business excellence frameworks but also how best to deploy them on a national basis.
- A research project on behalf of the Asian Productivity Organisation in 2009 to identify the value and impact of business excellence. Five countries participated in the research; India, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand.
- A research project on behalf of the Global Benchmarking Network in 2008 to investigate awareness, use and benefits of benchmarking.
- Reflects on the history of business excellence.
- Presents the research evidence on business excellence. What evidence is there that business excellence leads to long-term and sustainable business success?
- Describes where we are now in terms of business excellence from a global perspective and what the future holds. Are the models here to stay?
- Presents research findings showing how national business excellence custodians (the bodies responsible for business excellence) are assisting companies within their country and what more could be done to help companies on their journey towards excellence.
- Focuses on recent innovations in “Benchmarking” which has led it to become one of the key tools of business excellence and organisational learning.
- Presents the expert’s views on the steps to take to become world-class.
To watch the recording visit the following URL: http://connectpro24581019.acrobat.com/p54078139
Access the recorded session with the following information:
User name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the National Quality Institute, Canada, www.nqi.ca, for allowing BPIR Newsletter readers to watch the webinar.
Dr Robin Mann, Commercial Director and Part-Owner, BPIR.com Limited, email@example.com
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around
the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports