The 5th International Best Practice Competition was held at NMIMS University, Mumbai, India, 25/26th April 2017. The Best Practice Competition encourages organizations to share their best operational and managerial practices, processes, systems, and initiatives and learn from the experience of others. It provides an opportunity to celebrate the achievements of individuals and teams that have been responsible for creating and/or managing the introduction and deployment of best practices. The Best Practice Competition has been designed by the Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (COER), the developers of the Business Performance Improvement Resource. Presentation videos will be on the BPIR soon.
- Employee Health Management System, Dr Vandana Shinde, Manager Medical Services & Pushpalatha Ravi, Sr Manager (Information Systems), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (Mumbai Refinery), India
- Application of the TRADE Benchmarking Methodology to improve the purchasing process, Ahmed Al Zarouni, Head Of Purchase Section, Rafeea E Aleghfeli, Head of Excellence Programs, Ali Eissa, Senior Purchase Officer, Hessa Al Ammadi, Head of Purchase Unit, Rahma Aal Ali, Head of Planning & Development Office, Dubai Municipality, United Arab Emirates
- Visible leadership – A best practice in the application of the Tata Business Excellence Model, Sachin Garg, Head – Strategy & Business Excellence, Tata Housing Development Co Ltd, India
- An initiative to raise People Happiness to world-class levels, Dr. Wafi Dawood, Chief of Strategy & Excellence & Kalthoom AlBalooshi, Executive Director of Education Development, Knowledge & Human Development Authority, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- A novel way of conducting an antibiotic management/stewardship program, Jameela Alsalman, Geriatrician, Ministry of Health, Bahrain
Receive Our Newsletter
Keep informed on best practice research and business improvement events from around the globe - be the first to read our Best Practice Reports